Vinyl Siding Fayetteville, AR
Vinyl Siding in Fayetteville, AR having beautiful vinyl siding on your home can make all the difference in curb appeal.
Vinyl Siding in Fayetteville, AR
Having beautiful vinyl siding on your home can make all the difference in curb appeal. Get the best-looking home around! Vinyl siding is a product that will last for many years and reduce energy consumption by helping keep your house cooler during the summer months and warmer during those cold winter days. To help you decide if vinyl siding is right for your home, browse our website to learn more about how it works and what benefits it provides. Check out our gallery of photos of customers who have already chosen to replace their old worn-out lumber exterior with pure beauty.
Request a Call Back
VINYL SIDING GUIDE
Benefits of Vinyl Siding in Fayetteville AR
While there may be many reasons to get the vinyl siding on your home, here are the top benefits of using vinyl siding. Vinyl is a great material for homeowners because it does not require much maintenance and it will last for a long time with little upkeep necessary. Since vinyl doesn’t need any type of paint or staining, you won’t have to worry about painting every year or so like you would need to do with wood. Vinyl also resists moisture very well and will not collect mold in the same way that other materials can when exposed to excess moisture.
Vinyl siding creates a beautiful look on your home and can help boost the value of your home too. Since vinyl doesn’t have to be painted or stained, it allows you to change the color of your home whenever you want with little work involved for a big impact on the appearance of your house.
Siding also comes in different styles such as shakes, shingles, brick-like patterns, and more. Unlike other products on the market, there are many different types of vinyl siding to choose from.
Types of Vinyl Siding in Fayetteville AR
There are many different types of vinyl siding that you can use in your home. Some options come in textures and patterns or colors to mimic the look of other materials such as wood, stone, or brick. Check out our gallery section to see examples of what you may like for your own home’s exterior appearance.
Vinyl also comes in different thicknesses too. Generally speaking, thinner is better when it comes to using vinyl siding because it will not be as heavy and will allow more airflow through your house during those warm summer months.
Pros and Cons when using Vinyl Siding for your home in Fayetteville AR
There are many benefits of using vinyl siding, but there is also a few drawbacks to consider before deciding if it is the right material for your home. Vinyl siding does not last as long as other exterior products because water can get behind it and cause problems underneath like mold growth or rotting wood. Vinyl siding requires more maintenance than other materials for upkeep so you will need to wash it regularly with mild soap and water to remove dirt that collects on the surface from everyday use.
If you take good care of your vinyl siding, then chances are you won’t have any problems with its performance over time. Just make sure that they remain clean and in good shape so that any moisture issues do not develop under the surface which would lead to problems in the future.
VINYL SIDING SOLUTION
- Low Cost
- usually less expensive than aluminum or steel siding
- From $3 to $8 per square foot on average (materials plus labor)
- Low Maintenance
- never needs painting
- siding section can be replaced individually
- Interlocking Strips
- Range of Styles
- Range of Colors
- Variety of Textures
- Often Applied Over Old Wood Siding
- can crack in cold weather due to impact
- Proper installation is critical to avoid warping or buckling
Fiber Cement Siding
- moderate to high in price
- around $10 per square foot – installed
- the latest development in a residential siding
- extremely durable
- not subject to rot or insect damage
- low-maintenance; virtually maintenance-free
- cuts and installs like wood siding
- closest to emulating a natural wood grain
- Complementary trim and millwork pieces available
- comes primed or pre-finished
- Various Styles: beveled planks, shingle or shakes, and stucco-panel
- may never need to replace it during home ownership
- moderate to very high in cost
- average costs are $3 to $14 per square foot – installed
- Cost varies widely due to wood species, style and finish
- one of the most attractive options
- Common types include wood planks, boards or panels, and shingles
- wide variety of styles, textures, and finishes
- fairly easy to repair
- difficult to install over existing siding
- requires an exterior finish, such as paint or stain
- overall requires higher maintenance
- Stained finishes usually require somewhat less maintenance than paint
- can be damaged by sun exposure
- Susceptible to rot and insects
- subject to warping and splitting
- Uncoated steel and aluminum are moderate in cost
- $3 to $6 per square foot for aluminum
- $4 to $8 per square foot for steel
- Vinyl- or plastic-coated aluminum is more expensive
- comes in a broad range of styles
- hard to distinguish metal siding from wood
- often applied directly over wood siding
- low-maintenance siding option
- typically includes a factory-applied finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- overall very durable
- Depending on quality can fade, chalk or bleed
- Denting is a common problem
- can be noisy
- popular siding choice for newer homes
Vinyl Siding Installation Plan
Why you should choose
Fayetteville Siding Plus
When you work with Fayetteville Siding Plus, you get more than just a qualified siding installation contractor in Fayetteville AR. We make sure that each of our contractors is highly skilled and knowledgeable about the latest trends in home improvement. Contact us today to find out how we can help improve your home’s curb appeal and increase its value at the same time.