Fiber Cement Siding Fayetteville, AR
Fiber Cement Siding in Fayetteville, AR having beautiful fiber cement siding on your home can make all the difference in curb appeal.
Fiber Cement Siding in Fayetteville, AR
Wondering where to find a siding installation company in Fayetteville that can help you select the right siding for your home? Fayetteville Siding Plus is here for homeowners like you with the best local contractors. Whether you are looking for vinyl siding or fiber cement siding, our network of remodeling experts can provide information about each product and locate a nearby contractor to handle your installation project.
Request a Call Back
FIBER CEMENT SIDING GUIDE
Benefits of Siding Installation in Fayetteville AR
Siding installation can add curb appeal to your home and increase its value. While siding alone is unlikely to solve all of your home’s problems, it can repair small issues before they become larger ones. In addition to improving the appearance of your house, siding will ensure that maintenance issues are addressed sooner rather than later.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
While siding may look good on paper, it also has notable disadvantages. Depending on where you live, condensation and mold can develop behind siding during periods of excessive humidity. This problem could lead to costly repairs in the future as mold continues to grow unless treated promptly.
If you choose aluminum or vinyl siding for your Fayetteville home, expect a high level of maintenance. Aluminum and vinyl siding are more susceptible to damage than other types of siding, which means you’ll have to replace them more often.
Another detriment of siding installation is difficulty with ventilation. As a result, homeowners who install siding may find that their homes lack sufficient ventilation during hot weather. This situation can lead to mold growth and potential health issues for people inside the home.
Common Mistake people make when installing their own home's exterior
While siding seems like a straightforward project, people often make some costly mistakes when doing the installation themselves. For example, many homeowners don’t consider the pitch of their roofs before ordering siding. If you have an extremely steep roofline, it may be impossible to install siding without professional assistance.
A homeowner in this position may choose to order siding panels that are longer than necessary and trim them down later with an electric saw. While this approach can work for simple projects, those who plan to do extensive remodeling should avoid installing extra-long panels on their homes for safety reasons.
How can I find a qualified professional to do my siding installation project?
To find the best contractor for your siding installation needs, take time to research local companies in your area. For example, Fayetteville Siding Plus only works with contractors who have experience with fiber cement siding and vinyl siding installation. We ensure that each of our contractors provides a written warranty for their work to protect customers from any issues that may arise in the future.
Finding qualified professionals to do your Siding Installation Fayetteville AR
Your search for the best siding installation contractors in Fayetteville is over with Fayetteville Siding Plus. We have a team of contractors that provide siding installation services to homeowners like you throughout Arkansas. Whether you need fiber cement siding or vinyl siding, we can find a contractor near you who can help. Contact our contractors today to learn more about your options and find out how easy it is to get started on your new home improvement project.
VINYL SIDING SOLUTION
- Low Cost
- usually less expensive than aluminum or steel siding
- From $3 to $8 per square foot on average (materials plus labor)
- Low Maintenance
- never needs painting
- siding section can be replaced individually
- Interlocking Strips
- Range of Styles
- Range of Colors
- Variety of Textures
- Often Applied Over Old Wood Siding
- can crack in cold weather due to impact
- Proper installation is critical to avoid warping or buckling
Fiber Cement Siding
- moderate to high in price
- around $10 per square foot – installed
- the latest development in a residential siding
- extremely durable
- not subject to rot or insect damage
- low-maintenance; virtually maintenance-free
- cuts and installs like wood siding
- closest to emulating a natural wood grain
- Complementary trim and millwork pieces available
- comes primed or pre-finished
- Various Styles: beveled planks, shingle or shakes, and stucco-panel
- may never need to replace it during home ownership
- moderate to very high in cost
- average costs are $3 to $14 per square foot – installed
- Cost varies widely due to wood species, style and finish
- one of the most attractive options
- Common types include wood planks, boards or panels, and shingles
- wide variety of styles, textures, and finishes
- fairly easy to repair
- difficult to install over existing siding
- requires an exterior finish, such as paint or stain
- overall requires higher maintenance
- Stained finishes usually require somewhat less maintenance than paint
- can be damaged by sun exposure
- Susceptible to rot and insects
- subject to warping and splitting
- Uncoated steel and aluminum are moderate in cost
- $3 to $6 per square foot for aluminum
- $4 to $8 per square foot for steel
- Vinyl- or plastic-coated aluminum is more expensive
- comes in a broad range of styles
- hard to distinguish metal siding from wood
- often applied directly over wood siding
- low-maintenance siding option
- typically includes a factory-applied finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- overall very durable
- Depending on quality can fade, chalk or bleed
- Denting is a common problem
- can be noisy
- popular siding choice for newer homes
Fiber Cement Siding Installation Plan
Why you should choose
Fayetteville Siding Plus
When you work with Fayetteville Siding Plus, you get more than just a qualified siding installation contractor in Fayetteville AR. We make sure that each of our contractors is highly skilled and knowledgeable about the latest trends in home improvement. Contact us today to find out how we can help improve your home’s curb appeal and increase its value at the same time.