HOME FACE-LIFTS TO MAKE YOU SMILE
Siding Installation and Repair Professionals
Direct and Consistent Communication
No one likes being kept under a rock. We keep you informed and up to date to keep your life running a smooth as possible.
We love talking about siding. Who doesn't? But new siding is about so much more than just a new look. We break it down for you.
The Best Siding Material
Not all siding is made equal. No matter your budget we use high quality material at all levels to protect your home.
Specialize in Siding
Siding is what we do. We're not a general contractor that just happens to do siding. We believe focus makes a difference.
Siding Company in Fayetteville, AR
We Care About You!
Not Just Siding...
Yes. There are a lot of decisions to make when choosing siding. And yes, how the siding is installed is just as important as the product. But, we understand how daunting replacing siding can be. We’ve been there many times. This is why we can guide you to the best fit for your home and your life.
Don't Let Bad Siding
Hurt a Foundation or a Reputation
Aged or damaged siding will eventually expose your home’s structure to the elements. Siding is necessary to protect your home’s foundation.
Bad siding means low curb appeal. Low curb appeal means fewer friends…just kidding, no it doesn’t. But, who doesn’t want to feel a sense of pride toward their home?
Siding enhances your home’s appeal and the value it provides. Bad siding reduces the perceived and functional value of the home. Investing in siding improves value.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOME STAND OUT
- Low Cost
- usually less expensive than aluminum or steel siding
- From $3 to $8 per square foot on average (materials plus labor)
- Low Maintenance
- never needs painting
- siding section can be replaced individually
- Interlocking Strips
- Range of Styles
- Range of Colors
- Variety of Textures
- Often Applied Over Old Wood Siding
- can crack in cold weather due to impact
- Proper installation is critical to avoid warping or buckling
Fiber Cement Siding
- moderate to high in price
- around $10 per square foot – installed
- the latest development in a residential siding
- extremely durable
- not subject to rot or insect damage
- low-maintenance; virtually maintenance-free
- cuts and installs like wood siding
- closest to emulating a natural wood grain
- Complementary trim and millwork pieces available
- comes primed or pre-finished
- Various Styles: beveled planks, shingle or shakes, and stucco-panel
- may never need to replace it during home ownership
- moderate to very high in cost
- average costs are $3 to $14 per square foot – installed
- Cost varies widely due to wood species, style and finish
- one of the most attractive options
- Common types include wood planks, boards or panels, and shingles
- wide variety of styles, textures, and finishes
- fairly easy to repair
- difficult to install over existing siding
- requires an exterior finish, such as paint or stain
- overall requires higher maintenance
- Stained finishes usually require somewhat less maintenance than paint
- can be damaged by sun exposure
- Susceptible to rot and insects
- subject to warping and splitting
- Uncoated steel and aluminum are moderate in cost
- $3 to $6 per square foot for aluminum
- $4 to $8 per square foot for steel
- Vinyl- or plastic-coated aluminum is more expensive
- comes in a broad range of styles
- hard to distinguish metal siding from wood
- often applied directly over wood siding
- low-maintenance siding option
- typically includes a factory-applied finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- overall very durable
- Depending on quality can fade, chalk or bleed
- Denting is a common problem
- can be noisy
- popular siding choice for newer homes